These babies rock my world, Soooo good, so easy and not full of nasties.
I don’t know what i was thinking not making these in such a long time.
Im always making some type of muffin at my place sweet or savoury, they are great to
have around and make a perfect breakfast option, arvo snack, on the go meal or snack for the kids.
What you’ll need
1/2 cup buckwheat flour
1/4 cup almond flour
1/4 quinoa flakes
1.5 tsp baking powder
1.5 tsp cinnamon
1/2-1 tsp vanilla powder
2 tbls rice malt syrup
3 tbls macadamia oil
4 tbls almond milk
1/2 cup frozen raspberries or blueberries
- Pre heat the oven to 180
- Place all dry ingredients in a bowl stir with a fork to combine
- Add wet ingredients and mix well
- Fold in the raspberries
- Grease a muffin tray with some coconut oil
- Spoon mixture evenly into tray
- Cook for 20 mins or until a knife comes out clean
Serve warm or cold
I like to warm mine and top with activated nuts and coyo for breaky or spread a little chocolate sauce on one for an arvo treat yummo