These babies rock my world, Soooo good, so easy and not full of nasties.
I don’t know what i was thinking not making these in such a long time.
Maybe it has something to do with my non blogging and trying to fight off this stupid candida. Either way try them so they can rock your world too.
What you’ll need
So i make these now with only stevia (candida diet friendly) but you can use rice malt syrup
2 Tablespoons Coconut oil melted
2-3 drops liquid stevia or 1-2 teaspoons of rice malt syrup
2 Tablespoons Cacao powder
1 ripe banana (spotted brown skin)
1 teaspoon ABC butter (optional)
- Get you mini muffin tray or mini muffin cups ready
- Melt your coconut oil and add cacao and sweetener stir until well combined taste and adjust accordingly
- Spoon an amount just enough to coat the bottom of the muffin tray and pop into the freezer. Leaving enough sauce for the top
- Now mash your banana until creamy you can add a you abc butter if using. Taste taste taste
- Remove the bases from the freezer and spoon your banana mash evenly across
- Use the remaining choc sauce to cover the banana and pop back into to the freezer for about 10 mins
- The longer you leave them in the freezer the harder the middle will become, once firm you can place in the fridge
I just eat them straight from the freezer