When you have a sick little one all they wont is you so there’s not much time to be making a roast dinner for the hubby, sorry babe. You just want to be there for your babies, cuddle them until they say mum that’s enough. And when you haven’t got anything prepared for diner you want something super easy.
So when i had a few minutes i went on a search
A container of roasted pumpkin absolute fav mmmmm
garden full of spinach
an egg from my chickens
and some puff pastry in the freezer yes this isn’t gluten free puff pastry i haven’t mastered gf pastry yet but that time will come.
This could be gluten free if you buy gluten free/ fructose friendly pastry
What to do
- Thaw the pastry
- Pre heat the oven to 160
- Chop the spinach and spring onion ( green part only)
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl add salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the pastry into 4 squares
- Put 1 heaped tablespoon of the mixture on to each square
- Fold over into a triangle and seal the edges with a fork
- Brush lightly with a egg
- Pop on a tray lined with baking paper
- Bake for 15 mins or until golden
- Serve with salad or veggies
You could add some fetta into the mix or change the veggies even add some meat.
The kids and daddy enjoyed these.