Sunday night i like to do a roast, especially through winter it reminds me of my childhood.
But tonight wasn’t one of those nights i just wanted something easy, not that it really takes much to do a roast cut up a few veggies pop them and the meat in the oven. I just wasn’t feeling it.
What you’ll need
3 free range eggs
1 cup Spinach chopped
1/2 Zucchini grated
3-4 broccoli florets
Spring onion (green part)
2 rashers bacon diced
Salt and pepper to taste
- Pre heat the oven to 180
- Roughly chop the spinach and spring onion, grate the zucchini and combine in a medium sized bowl
- Pop the broccoli in a food processor for a min to chop (you could chop by hand) then add to the bowl
- Dice the bacon and add to the bowl along with some salt and pepper
- Crack the eggs in with the veggies and stir until well combined
- Line a small tray or dish (i just used a cake tin) with baking paper
- Pop in the oven for 15 mins or until cooked through
Serve with a salad for dinner and if there is any left over you have lunch for the next day.