Winter has finally set in, cold days and heaters pumping leads to dry skin, hair and lips. So its time to add a little extra moisture and some deep conditioning treatments to our beauty regimes.
As hair gets dry it becomes dull and more prone to split ends. So adding a treatment once a week can really help. I tried this on my hair last night and it felt awesome afterwards super soft and shiny just like your hair feels after a trip to the salon.
What you’ll need
1 Ripe Banana
¼ Cup of Honey
3tbsp of Yoghurt (I used greek yoghurt)
- Mix the ingredients together in a blender until it forms a thick paste.
- Now for the messy part, apply the mixture to dry hair coating it completely.
- Cover with a shower cap and leave on for 30 minutes.
- Rinse off, make sure you get all of the banana out of your hair.
- Shampoo and condition, you may need to shampoo twice.
Please leave a comment if you try this recipe or any others.