Since Easter Bunny is coming this week i thought is was a perfect time to post one of my favourite chocolate treats.
Ingredients Makes 6-8 Mini’s
1/4 cup organic virgin coconut oil
2 Tbs Organic Cacao powder
1Tbs Rice malt Syrup
Left over Almond Pulp or Almond meal
- Melt the coconut oil
- Add the cacao powder, whisk to get out any lumps.
- Add rice malt syrup
- Thinly coat the bottom of your mini cupcake tray, cup cake liners or chocolate moulds with the some of chocolate sauce. Saving the rest for the top
- Pop into the fridge for 5mins or until firm
- Remove from the freezer and sprinkle about a teaspoon (you can use more or less) of the Almond meal on top of the frozen chocolate
- Sprinkle with coconut flakes
- Share the remanding Chocolate sauce over the Mini’s
- Freeze for another 10-15 mins till set
You can eat them straight from the freezer