What do you do when you are stuck at home with no car and everyone is sick.
You raid the craft cupboard.
I really need to do more craft i have so much stuff ,i’m always picking up or keeping little things i may use one day, but never seem to.
Easter Bunny comes next week so i thought we should do something Eastery.
Toilet Roll Bunnies
What you’ll need
Mini pink pom poms
Cotton wool balls
- For the ears hand cut out 2 oval shapes one smaller than the other, then glue the pieces together using the glue stick. (I let Chase do this part)
- Using your glue gun (i did this part), glue the ears to the top of the toilet roll. You could use double sided sticky tape instead of a glue gun.
- Chase picked out some goggly eyes and i glued them on with the glue gun
- For the whiskers i cut out 3 thin strips of black paper and glue gunned them to the back of the pom pom
- When the glue had dried, i glue gunned the pom pom nose/whiskers to the toilet roll
- We then took 4 cotton wool balls and stuck then in the top of the toilet roll for some hair, you can glue gun around the inside of the toilet roll for extra support
- Draw on a cute little mouth
- Glue gun a cotton wool ball on the back of the toilet roll for a cute button tail
- I added a little dress i thought bunny looked bare, i just used a glue stick around the bottom of the toilet roll and cut a piece of tissue paper to size and stuck