Coconut Oil Hair Treatment
This can be done as often as needed.
I have naturally long curly hair and i straighten and blow dry it almost everyday. So its always dry and i have a tendency for split ends. Since i started doing coconut oil treatments, my hair feels AMAZING and silky soft.
This can be done half an hour or an hour before a shower or over night there are no real rules.
- Grab your jar of coconut oil and start applying to your hair, the coconut oil will melt in your hands so no need to melt first.
- Really focus on the dryer parts of your hair.
- Once you have soaked your hair in coconut oil and smell delicious rub whatever is left on your hands on your elbows, face, knees and where that is feeling dry.
- I then wrap my hair in a bun (braid it if leaving in overnight ) and leave for the desired amount of time.
- If you don’t have time you can use heat for 15mins on you hair with a hairdryer, make sure you cover hair with a shower cap or something. Applying heat will open the cuticle of each strand so the coconut oil can penetrate the core faster.
- Now its time to shower, wash your hair as you normally would just focus a bit more on getting all the oil out you might have to do two shampoos. Style as usual 🙂
You will be amazed ♥